For prospective candidates, we thank you for linking to this page to gain a better understanding of how we may be able to help you.
When PPI was started in the early nineties, our niche was in placing managers and engineers in manufacturing.As time went on we moved toward a focus on Senior and C-Level Executives. In 2009 though we started a division devoted to Healthcare and Information Technology. This division quickly became our most active one. PPI is at its core a permanent placement firm offering both contingency and retainer searches. The Healthcare and IT division though saw the need for Contract Staffing of professionals for shorter duration. We complied and currently have an active contracting staff. Our client is nationwide. Below is a partial list of the opportunities that we regularly have a need:
- Pharmacists -Today, Pharmacists make up our largest client segment. These certifed professionals offer expertise in various disciplines including: Medication Therapy Management, Pharmaceutical research, and conventional Retail operations. We have a particularly strong presence working on remote MTM contracts.
- Nurses - Our database of nurses includes all disciplines and once again have been permanently placed and staffed on a temporary contract basis.
- Physicians - While a smaller segment of our Healthcare division, we do maintain a strong network of Physicians available for both long term and staffing opportunities.
- Healthcare Support - Support personnel (such as Pharm Tech's and Nurse's Aids) assist licensed professionals. We do permanent placement for Support personnel, but we see more demand for them to fill shorter term contract staffing roles.
- Senior Healthcare Administrators - For the vast majority of our company's existance we have concentrated on Senior (VP and above) contingency and retained permanent placement. For our Healthcare division this same approach dovetails perfectly with permanent Admin searches.
- Healthcare Sales and Marketing
- Our IT division is an offshoot of our Healthcare division, so we are speacialized around Healthcare related Information Technology and Informatics.
- Our IT concentration is with Engineers, Developers and Systems Analysts from a contract and perm basis, as well as Senior Managers (Director to CTO) for permanent opportunities.
If you have experience working in the healthcare field, we may be able to help you in your career, and we would encourage you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have IT experience, especially with Healthcare, please send a resume to email@example.com . Unfortunately, it is unusual that we are able to help recent college graduates below the PhD. level without industry experience. PPI operates entirely on a company fee paid basis, so there is never any charge to candidates.
When you send a resume, we will contact you if we have an immediate need that we feel may be right for you. If there isn’t one at that time, your resume will be put into our database. If an opportunity comes along a later, you will be contacted to see if you would like to be considered for it. Under no circumstances will any information about you (including your name) be ever released to a company without your specific consent. This helps ensure your confidentiality and also maintains our credibility with the companies we work with.
The right opportunity will be out there for practically everyone. It just may not be out there today or a week from Tuesday, but it will be there. By being in our database comprised of tens of thousands of resumes from the last 12 years, you can be assured that you will be contacted when the right opportunity comes along, and that your information will be kept highly confidential. Every year we make placements with people who submitted resumes 5 or 6 years or even longer ago as well as people who have interviews set up less than a day of sending their resume.
If it has been several years since you have contacted us, I would encourage you to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have the most up to date information on you.
We value each candidate as a person and look forward to speaking with you.
© 2015 Precision Placements Inc.